- Our wonderful colliery brass bands plus much more for
- Catch up with old friends or meet some new ones
- Many attractions including a funfair for children
- Come and see local clubs competing
- Visit the displays and talk to local historians about the local heritage
- Enter your dog into our fun dog show
- Visit the many stalls and food traders
2015 brings a new beginning to our festival with its return to Betteshanger We are very excited that Betteshanger Sustainable Parks, part of the Hadlow Group, have become our host and main sponsor for 2015 and the future.
Having held very successful festivals in Aylesham and at Eythorne/Elvington, we now aim to build on their success at our new permanent venue at Bettehanger Community Park. We hope to see you there.
Visit our Getting There page for all travel and parking information including the free festival bus service and, for the first time this year, Trudy’s Wheels will be providing a specialist wheelchair adapted vehicle (but places are limited and must be pre-booked).